Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to school!

THis is another, just so I don't forget!
Jack was very excited, very very excited (did I mention very excited?) for school to come this year. Every day asking how many more days, and getting angry with me when it seemed like too much! Fast forward to night before school, where I tell Ella and Jack that the first number on the alarm clock HAS to be a 7 before they get up, and put them to bed around 7:15 pm. Jack comes down at 7:47 pm, yes, that night still, and tells me there is a 7 on Ella's alarm clock and he is ready to go to school. OH BOY! I don't even think he fell asleep cause I could hear a lot of movement up there! Silly boy!
Yes Ella's back pack does appear to be bigger then she is here, but it is only boxes of tissues in there, I swear! She wasn't going to tip over from the weight of her backpack!
Here are 3 out of 4 of the kids ready to go to school!




No comments:

Post a Comment